Tuesday, December 9, 2008

O que Paulo deixou escrito



Na sua página em Hi5, ele escreveu:


Sobre mim:
what should i say? if you want to know anything about me, ask me! i�m the only person who can tell u about myself... believe me!!!

Interesses:
i love my job... if u want to talk about aviation here i am! music in general and sports!
"FCP WE ARE THE BEST"


Filmes preferidos:
"the postman" with kevin costner; "heat" with Robert Deniro and Al Pacino, coming to america...

Programas televisivos preferidos:
i don't have one...

Livros preferidos:
"a peste" de Albert Camus, o"alquimista", "the Bible"

Citação preferida:
never raise your hands, always believe in yourself! be a good person and smile everyday!
life is beautyful


No comments:

A Figueira está de volta

Respondendo aos insistentes pedidos de antigos leitores do Epistolaonline, eis que anuncio o seu regresso. Na estrada, para a gloria de Deus.